We are experienced in offering consultancy to various professionals including:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Social Workers
- Day Nursery Workers
- Care Workers
- Health Visitors
Often, professionals require the advice of a Clinical Psychologist regarding the psychological needs of a particular individual they are working with. Alternatively, they may require more general advice about how they can improve their services and promote psychological well-being.
Please contact us for further information regarding our Consultancy Service.
Purple House provides training, workshops and lectures to a range of organisations (e.g. educational, health, social care) on subjects related to Mental Health, Clinical Psychology, & Child Development. All of our training is tailored to the requirements of your organisation.
Examples of training, workshops or lectures that we can provide are:
- Understanding common mental health problems
- Introduction to psychological therapies
- Basic therapeutic skills (e.g. empathic listening)
- Formulation in Clinical Psychology
- The importance of Attachment
- Attachment disorders/developmental trauma
- Attachment and brain development
- Working therapeutically with Attachment disorders
- Promoting healthy attachments e.g. in childcare facilities
- Working with PTSD/Trauma
- Psychological Assessment with children
- Creative interventions for working with children
- Writing therapeutic stories
- Working therapeutically with parents and families
- Schema Therapy & Schema Therapy with young people (not for certification)
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements.