We offer individual Psychological Therapy to children/adolescents and to adults. We also offer family-based therapy. Therapy may be based on one, or a number of, therapeutic approaches including: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Attachment Focused Therapy (AFT), Schema Therapy and Creative Therapies.
Psychological Therapy can be provided for a number of difficulties including:
- Low Self-esteem
- Anxiety (including generalised anxiety, phobias, OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating Disorders
- Recurrent Emotional & Interpersonal Difficulties
- Attachment Difficulties/complex trauma (Children)
- Behavioural and Emotional Difficulties (Children)
- The Effects of Abuse or Neglect
- Postnatal Depression (PND)
- Relationship Difficulties
- Toileting Issues (Children)
- Feeding Problems (Children)
- Sleeping Problems
To discuss a referral or for further information, including fees, please contact us.